Escape to Coeur d'Alene Idaho
Coeur d'Alene has lots to offer. If classic cars are your thing, check out "Car d' Alene," where all the hot cars both new and old, are on display for bragging rights.
You can find one of the largest Christmas lighting ceremonies in the country right here. It's a truly magical time of the year to visit.
There are several outdoor recreational activities to keep you occupied such as mountain biking, hiking, camping, skiing, fishing, and hunting.
- Luxurious Lodges, Cabins and Condominiums
- Many with expansive views.
- Room to spread out with family & friends
- Fantastic locations
- Easy to find, with easy free parking
- Comfortable furniture & furnishings
- Fully furnished with linens, towels & blankets
- Full kitchens complete with pots, pans & utensils
- Many with Hot Tubs, Cable & Internet
- Some units are Pet Friendly
- Superior hospitality quality housekeeping
- Attentive local managers and customer service
- Affordable rates and frequent discounts
- Longer Stays are cheaper per night
- Book online 24/7 or phone for personal assistance
Friendly Attentive Local Service. We Live Here.
Staying in a private vacation rental home beats a small hotel room everytime. You'll have more fun and feel more at home. Sure you could rent from one of those giant corporate websites, but booking here provides the best price, the best service and friendly local folks to make your stay a delight. Book online instantly, or call 208-215-7215 today to get the best selection.